These simple stuffed peppers are cooked in the oven, and make a perfect lunch or light dinner when working from home.
You do need to cook the couscous first, but is so quick that you can let it do its thing while you’re chopping the other ingredients.
Make in 35 minutes (5 minutes prep, 30 minutes in the oven)
- 100g couscous, cooked to pack instructions
- handful of olives, roughly chopped
- 20g feta, crumbled
- 20g sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large red or yellow pepper, halved
- Heat the oven to 200°/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Stir the couscous, olives, feta and sundried tomatoes together in a boil.
- Add the mixture into the pepper halves and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
You may well have some leftover couscous mixture that won’t fit into the pepper. If you have some fresh tomatoes, lettuce or cucumber lurking in your fridge, turn it into a nice little side salad or save for tomorrow’s lunch. Perfect.
Don’t forget to pin it: