These quesadilla are super quick and easy to make – plus they contain three of your 5 day, so you can’t go wrong!
Make in 10 minutes
- Serves 1
- 3 of your 5 a day
- 100g black beans
- 80g sweetcorn
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 tbsp oil
- Mix together the black beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes, cheese and coriander in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture onto one tortilla wrap, spreading it out evenly all the way to the edge of the wrap.
- Pop the second tortilla on top of the mixture and press down with your hands to make sure that the whole lot is squidged together – this prevents the quesadilla falling apart when cooking.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the quesadilla and cook for a couple of minutes on each side until brown. Be careful when turning it over, as the filling is fairly heavy and can fall out!
- Once cooked, leave to cool for a minute – this will allow the tortillas to crisp a little and the cheese to solidify, making it easier to pick up.
Cooked sweet potato tastes great in these too as it add a nice touch of sweetness. So if you have some leftover from another meal it’s a great way to use them up – just give them a mash and add them to the mixture instead of the tomatoes.
If you love it, don’t forget to Pin it!