Are you always resorting to dry toast for lunch when you work from home? Or a bit of cheese from the back of the fridge? You’re not alone.
A lot of freelancers or people who work from home find it hard to prioritize cooking when there’s work to be done. But, all is not lost… here are 14 super quick and easy recipes to help you out.
- Hot smoked salmon & bean tagliatelle: Quick, easy and bursting with flavour – this takes no time at all, especially when using fresh pasta. And it sneakily contains 3 portions of vegetables… (via The Freelancer’s Cookbook)
- Hummus salad pizza: Always eating hummus and pitta bread for lunch? Here’s a great twist on the classic combo. It’s vegan too! (via Lauren Caris Cooks)
- Ricotta toasts: Alright, alright – this one does involve toast, but at least it is healthy, Instagram-able toast. Go on, make it and take a picture. You know you want to. (via This Healthy Table)
- Tortellini, pesto and asparagus soup: This cosy soup take just 5 minutes with 5 ingredients, making it a perfect quick healthy food fix. (via The Freelancer’s Cookbook)
- Honey ham, gouda and apple quesadillas: It sounds weird, but this is oh so good… and as promised, super quick and easy. A perfect freelancer’s lunch. (via Simple Seasonal)
- Black bean taco bowl: Totally on trend – an easy, healthy taco bowl. So many veggies too! (via Umami Girl)
- Gnocchi with feta, spinach and peas: This recipe requires absolutely no chopping at all, plus uses ingredients with a good shelf life – making it a great meal to cook when you’re low on time as well as groceries. (It’s super tasty too). (via The Freelancer’s Cookbook)
- Easy Mediterranean chicken wraps: Who can resist these – super easy to make and absolutely bursting with flavour! (via Coffee and Crayons)
- Five minute quinoa salad: You don’t need to be a hipster to eat quinoa for lunch – all you need is just 5 minutes and 6 ingredients… (via Contendness Cooking)
- Tuna pizza bagel: Super quick and easy – just add your toppings and pop it under the grill. (via The Freelancer’s Cookbook)
- Easy Chipotle Shrimp Taco: Get on facebook and gloat to your office-dwelling friends… it’s (super quick) shrimp tacos for lunch! (via Lively Table)
- Mediterranean Omelette: The list wouldn’t be complete without a quick and easy omelette, and this one’s an absolute corker. (via Closet Cooking)
If you love it, don’t forget to pin it!