Everybody loves pizza, and this is like normal pizza but even is easier and quicker – perfect for a super swift lunch between task. These take me back to the amazing G&Ds cafes in Oxford, who serve a brilliant variety morning, noon and night.
Make in 5 minutes
- 1 bagel
- 1 tbsp passata
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp of sweetcorn
- 40g tinned tuna
- a few slices of mozzarella
- Pop your bagel in the toaster, while you chop your ingredients
- Add the toppings, with the mozzarella on top.
- Grill for a couple of minutes until the cheese is golden.
Try different toppings – the world of bagels is your oyster! Why not bung on some leftover pasta sauce, or roasted vegetables… yum.
Don’t forget to pin it: