This low prep, quick meal is perfect when you’re short on time. It’s ready in just five minutes, plus there’s absolutely no chopping required. Great for freelancers with deadlines to meet!
Make in 5 minutes
– Serves 1
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 40g frozen peas
- 6 thin asparagus spears
- 100g fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 1 tbsp pesto
- Heat the stock in a saucepan until boiling.
- Add the frozen peas and asparagus spears to the stock and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pop the tortellini into the pan and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Stir in the pesto, and serve!
If you love it, don’t forget to Pin it.