This is a perfect way to use up leftover chicken – plus it’s great for warming you up, if (like me) you’re currently refusing to put the heating on while working from home! This quickly stops me shivering at my laptop.
Make in less than 10 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Dairy free
- 1 sachet of miso soup paste
- 300ml boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 50g cooked chicken breast, torn into small pieces
- 50g tinned sweetcorn
- 50g cooked rice noodles
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Put the miso paste, boiling water and fish sauce into a pan and bring to the boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Pop in the chicken and sweetcorn and cook for a couple of minutes to heat through.
- Add in the noodles and heat for a further minute or two.
- Serve with the spring onion.
If you want to up the vegetable content in this meal, you could add a handful of chopped pak choi at the same time as the chicken and sweetcorn.