This is my fresh version of the classic Heinz chicken noodle soup, and it’s nearly as quick!
Make in less than 10 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Dairy free
- 1 sachet of miso soup paste
- 300ml boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 50g cooked chicken breast, torn into small pieces
- 50g tinned sweetcorn
- 50g cooked rice noodles
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Put the miso paste, boiling water and fish sauce into a pan and bring to the boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Pop in the chicken and sweetcorn and cook for a couple of minutes to heat through.
- Add in the noodles and heat for a further minute or two.
- Serve with the spring onion.
If you want to up the vegetable content in this meal, you could add a handful of chopped pak choi at the same time as the chicken and sweetcorn.