This is a perfect way to use up leftover chicken – plus it’s great for warming you up, if (like me) you’re currently refusing to put the heating on while working from home! This quickly stops me shivering at my laptop.
Make in less than 10 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Dairy free
- 1 miso soup sachet
- 300ml boiling water
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 50g cooked chicken breast, torn into small pieces
- 50g tinned sweetcorn
- 50g cooked rice noodles
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Put the miso paste, boiling water and fish sauce in a pan and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the chicken and sweetcorn and cook for a couple of minutes to heat through.
- Add the noodles and heat for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion to serve.
If you want to up the vegetable content in this meal, you could add a handful of chopped pak choi or spinach at the same time as the chicken and sweetcorn.